Sunday, November 28, 2010

Blog Response Questions

1.) I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Bill Bryson has a way of drawing you into the history and oddities of the land by inserting humerous stories and occurences along with his travel experiences (which are in and of themselves hilarious).
2.) I am extremely happy about my book choice. This is because i honestly did not know much about Australia before, but was curious about it. While reading it, i found out that the author is funny, witty, and does not bore the reader with the little details about the trip, but tries to insert the feelings he was experiencing and the local color of the people who inhabit it.

3.) I personally found Glenrowan to be the most interesting. I am a big history buff, and the opportunity to learn more about the famous Bushranger Ned Kelly is very appealing to me.

4.) There arent any really basic human rights book at stake here. This book is a light-hearted, fun, and easy-going approach on getting the most out of a trip Down Under.

5.) I learned alot about the history of Australia and the mindset of its people. I also learned how to start and publish a blog.

6.) The most enjoyable part of the project for me was the reading aspect of it. I love to read, especially when its something humerous and intelligent.

7.) the hardest part for me was the actual part of writing everything down. I am not a strong writer, and i often get a block or get distracted while i work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment